Re: ARIA 1.1: Deprecate @aria-grabbed and @aria-dropeffect

+1 to deprecate the two attrs, leave them in the spec, and add relevant notes about why they were deprecated and perhaps why the future of accessible drag&drop will rely on the host language specs like HTML.

> On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:18 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Other than James Craig,

Does this mean you think I want it deleted from the spec? I don't think I ever said that.

James