Re: ARIA 1.1: Deprecate @aria-grabbed and @aria-dropeffect

Well, aria-dropeffect is actually not just for clickable elements.
Although, that is certainly one implementation. When you drop things you
don't always have to click on them. You would probably want to use keyboard
keys in some scenarios.

https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#aria-dropeffect

It is for indicating which elements are able to receive a drop after a
selection based on the sources selected. It also tells you what type of
drop it supports and if there are multiple options you can provide a popup.
It would actually be very cool to be able to use this to leverage the new
Apple 3D touch to generate those menus in the future if multiple options
were available.

Rich Schwerdtfeger