Re: Fw: Action-1715: figure role and Action 1708 Update and more information for discussion

Hi Rich,
cc leonie

May be useful to have as an agenda item on an ARIA call, so we can discuss?
I know Leonie has some thoughts on figure/figcaption,  If that is possible
will makes sure I can attend call.

--

Regards

SteveF