Re: Finding comments from PF

Hi, Leonie:

Léonie Watson writes:
> Janina,
>
> Is there a simple way to find out whether PF has commented on a particular
> spec? When the AC is asked to review a spec, it would be helpful
> (particularly for those members active in the accessibility space), to know
> whether PF has provided feedback - and if so, what that feedback entailed.

You may recall we've been working on a formalized mechanism for this,
with additional tracking features relating to spec review for some time.
A (now out of date) prototype is at:

https://www.w3.org/Member/wiki/Accessibility_Coordination_Matrix

As noted in PF minutes for 2 September last, we're concluding the
formalized approach will take far too long to become operational. We
need something functional right away. Therefore, we've determined on an
approach we can manage "by hand" from week to week. The discussion is
minuted at:

http://www.w3.org/2015/09/02-pf-minutes.html#item12

Janina

--