Re: aria-current concerns from Apple

Uhm, I think you replied to the wrong thread, or at the very least used aria-errormessage instead of aria-current ;)

Although one could apply the ID to the currently active item in the list, that doesn’t seem preferable as it doesn’t match the intentions of ID’s. Also, what if an element already had an ID besides the one designated to be used for the current element?

—Michiel