RE: CSS Grid Layout Module Level 1

From: Michiel Bijl [mailto:michiel@agosto.nl]
Sent: 10 September 2015 16:53

"Léonie said flexbox affects taborder (with the order property presumably),
I thought this was not the case. When was this changed?"

I was wrong, sorry. I was going on an impromptu discussion at a conference
recently, where the result of some quick tests seemed to suggest the DOM
order was being changed.

Firefox does seem to be trying to handle the conflict though. After some
more quick tests, it seems that the DOM remains unchanged but that the tab
order changes based on the flex/visual order.

Léonie.