Re: PFWG-ISSUE-704 (Indication of Primary Button): Should there be an ARIA method to indicate the primary button? [ARIA 1.1]

What would happen if you had two forms, and thus two primary buttons?

I do think it is a good idea to indicate a button is going to submit the form, but isn’t that the task of AT’s? As in speak “send form, submit button” or something similar.

—Michiel