Extended description requirements analysis

From: Deborah Kaplan <dkaplan@safaribooksonline.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:13:08 -0400
To: cooper@w3.org
Cc: "public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org" <public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org>, public-pfwg@w3.org, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Michael et al,

The digital publishing interest group has finished its revision of the
extended description requirements analysis table.

Although we addressed some other sections of the document, we focused our
attention on the use cases, since that is where our expertise lies.

The table is at
http://w3c.github.io/dpub-accessibility/extended-description-analysis.html

We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if there are any further
questions about it.

Deborah Kaplan
--
Safari Books Online