Re: Finding comments from PF

Hi, Leonie:

Léonie Watson writes:
> [...]

It's true that we determined on this approach last month. However, there
is no such thing as a "PF/APA wiki," so it's not yet in place. There's
no such thing because the wiki needs to be either PF or APA. In the
current state of things, any work we devoted to developing a PF resource
would be short lived, while any work devoted to an APA resource could
not yet be put to use.

What I'm trying to indicate is that all our new resource development is
aimed at APA, in the expectation that PF is soon to sunset, and that
this kind of activity will proceed as APA. I can tell you that quite a
lot of staff resource time has been given to trying to move APA into
existence, but we would certainly not be able to use an APA wiki until
that actually eventuates.

hth

Janina

--