Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish two WAI-ARIA FPWDs

> On Nov 20, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> Colleagues:
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to the Protocols and Formats Working
> Group (PFWG) to publish two WAI-ARIA first public working draft (FPWD)
> documents as follows:
>
> WAI-ARIA Graphics Module:
> http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/3194faf5754be953e3bc058c3092e009a30e1843/aria/graphics.html

Sorry if I missed the previous discussion. Did you consider a shorter prefix for the graphics roles like g- or gfx-?

> WAI-ARIA Dpub AAM:
> http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/3194faf5754be953e3bc058c3092e009a30e1843/dpub-aam/dpub-aam.html

Can you add a note explaining the prefix switch from dpub- to doc-? My first though is that doc seems too broad/generic.

Thanks,
James