RE: Name and Description computation

I am available most days.

Jon

From: Steve Faulkner [mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:32 AM
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>; Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>; Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>; Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>; Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>; Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>; SVG-A11y TF <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>; PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Name and Description computation

I am available most days up until christmas

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paciellogroup.com_blog_2015_03_current-2Dstandards-2Dwork-2Dat-2Dw3c_&d=BQMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=REZD8fc2AwufInstfW3L5jSLVS8bjZtAodDOhat7yAI&m=78HwNuqenJl56ZFN32-zv-db2xzI6StspohV-GzKk-I&s=4D1rSJvAwrQNs25R36QFxgmK7x_Qklw3_qgWPqatP9o&e=>