Re: [COMPLETED] Re: ACTION 1361 Updates to application and document roles ready for final review

Question - I notice in the list of roles in section 5.4 (machine generated)
it does not indicate which roles are abstract and which are not.  All of
them seem to be included.  ARIA 1.0 DOES show which are abstract.  Should
we try to change the JS so that it indicates this?

--
Shane McCarron