RE: Agenda: May 21, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Regrets,

We are having a GAAD event at noon today that I need to participate in.

Jon

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 4:51 PM
To: WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: Agenda: May 21, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Agenda: May 21, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Time of meeting is 12:30PM EST, 9:30AM PST, 16:30 UTC, duration is 1.5 hours
Webex:

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5d67b552441a72bd1f52d696ad273d2e
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: aria
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me951f7d47a1693445046a85f72160caf

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

Access code:640 582 571
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,640582571#

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #aria.

- Identify Scribe

- Heads Up Items:

* No follow-on aria-describedat discussion yet. We need to get the publishers to the table. Janina promised mid June

- Quick Look at the current proposed ARIA WG Charter (Note: It has not been resolved whether it will be in a separate charter from APA)
  - http://www.w3.org/2015/04/draft-aria-charter

- Latest WAI-ARIA Extension Process and Feedback from HTML A11y Task Force Meeting
  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/ARIAExtensions

- aria-interactive (Anything Matt)
- Action 1073 Update aria-selected to reflect that it communicates selectability and clarify responsibility for ensuring aria-selected=false is on selectable elements
  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1073

- Review Open Action Items and Issues (Many overdue items - need to get new dates and determine if must reassign)
- https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/17