Re: ARIA use in HTML other than for accessibility.

I think it's reasonable approach to support multiple overlapping
dictionaries. What relates to pub stuff I think those should be made
universal enough to live without scoping.

On other note, I think we need API to let the vendor to extend ARIA
vocabulary without making the browser to implement it.