RE: Spec review request: CSV on the Web

Trimmed cc list.

FYI, I've read through each of the deliverables and filed a couple of issues on Github. One is editorial [1], the other has possible accessibility implications [2].

Léonie.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/548
[2] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/549

--
Léonie Watson Senior accessibility engineer, TPG
@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup PacielloGroup.com