Re: ARIA use in HTML other than for accessibility.

Annother example would be exposing aria-label string content as part of User agent UI in cases where that does make sense. Longdesc exposing in Firefox already went a similar way.

I think we had already a discussion about that and other use cases for "Visual ARIA" (I don't claim this term). I also bet there are quite a few more of them.

For instance, wouldn't it be fascinating if we can establish a protocol for browsers to expose keyboard usage for custom elements (using a potential aria-keyhelp string proprty) also for non-blind users?

Regards
Stefan

Sent from my iPad