Re: ACTION-1279: Talk to mobile manufacturers about how to include their apis

Hi Joseph,

I recall this. Currently, our API mappings only support desktop platforms.
This is something we were not going to be able to get done for ARIA 1.0. I
agree with James' comment in the action that it is a mapping spec. issue.
Cynthia answered for Microsoft Mobile.

James, Dominic, how should we go about defining the mappings on iOS and
Android? Is there someone in your organizations who we could work with to
define the mappings.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
To:	Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, Richard
            Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>,
            W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>, W3C WAI-PFWG
            <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Date:	03/30/2015 09:14 AM
Subject:	Re: ACTION-1279: Talk to mobile manufacturers about how to
            include  their apis

Hi Shane, Rich, and Michael,

I'm performing a triage of the actions for the ARIA 1.1 Core-AAM, and
ACTION-1279 is assigned to you, Shane:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1279

Based on the change log, it was originally assigned to Rich, but later
Michael re-assigned it to Shane.

Do any of you know what this is about?  If you do, could you explain its
relevance to the Core-AAM?

Thanks.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -