Re: Question about "Implicit value for Role"

I am sorry this is confusing.  I don't know how else to ask the question.
In our specifications (e.g., ARIA 1.1) we say:

<h3>Implicit Value for Role</h3>
Occasionally, the default value when used on a given role should be
different from the usual default. Roles that require a state or property to
have a non-standard default value indicate this in the "Implicit Value for
Role". This is expressed in the form "<code>state or property name</code>
is <code>new default value</code>". Roles that define this have the new
default value for the state or property if the author does not provide an
explicit value.</p>

My question is, if a role (e.g., chapter in DPub) had any information in
this field of its definition in the specification (e.g.,
aria-myNewState="true"), would that be inherited by any children of the
role (e.g., subchapter in DPub)?

Right now the javascript that auto-generates portions of the ARIA
specification(s) does not take this into account.  I am just trying to
figure out if it needs to.

Is that clearer?