From: Steve Faulkner<mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Sent: ý3/ý19/ý2015 2:57 AM
To: HTMLWG WG<mailto:public-html@w3.org>; W3C WAI Protocols & Formats<mailto:public-pfwg@w3.org>; Cynthia Shelly<mailto:cyns@microsoft.com>; Jason Kiss<mailto:jason@accessibleculture.org>
Subject: implementation of HTML5 semantics in internet Explorer

Hi Cynthia and IE team

It is great to see the announcement of accessibility API implementations for HTML5 structural elements in IE.

https://status.modern.ie/htmlsectionsinaccessibilityapi?iestatuses=indevelopment&browserstatuses=notsupported,indevelopment,implemented&browsers=chrome,firefox,opera,safari&ieversion=11

Can you provide info on how these are being implemented so we can document in HTML Accessibility API Mappings 1.0
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/html-aam/html-aam.html

I also note that status.modern.ie<http://status.modern.ie> references a 2013 version of the API spec:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-aapi/

--