Re: ARIA 1.1: Deprecate @aria-grabbed and @aria-dropeffect

Good point. I am asking our product teams. Offhand, I don't know that
anyone is using it. Also, I don't see a whole lot of drag/drop on mobile.
Also, the browser's don't consistently handle drag drop either.
n Leon you were proposing an alternative vocabulary. If we don't see any
products impacted I don't see an issue with deprecating it and
reinvestigating in ARIA 2.0. We are going to do much more with web
applications in 2.0.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger