Re: aria-level a required property for role="heading" or a supported property with an RFC SHOULD for authors

>We would like list feedback as to whether this should required or rather
have an RFC 2119 SHOULD for its use as a supported property in role
"heading".

+1 to aria-level being a required property, not requiring does not lead to
a better outcome as it  allows the use of  headings without levels removing
all notion of heading heirarchy.

--

Regards

SteveF