Re: [ARIA] Table and cell roles have been added to the spec.

Thanks. Okay, so not invalid to keep as table. But the spec does suggest such a sortable table *should* be a grid, doesn’t it? At least that’s how I read it where it states that in the case where a table "allows the user to rearrange or otherwise manipulate its contents or the display thereof, authors SHOULD use grid <https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#grid> or treegrid <https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#treegrid> instead.”

Is it just me?

Jason Kiss
jason@accessibleculture.org
http://www.accessibleculture.org