From:   Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>
To:     Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>,
Cc:     "W3C WAI Protocols & Formats" <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Date:   06/14/2015 07:48 PM
Subject:        Re: [ARIA] Table and cell roles have been added to the
spec.

Based on the definition of the table role, I'd just like to confirm
that a simple, otherwise static table that can be reordered by column
(e.g. via links in or on the column headers) effectively becomes an
interactive grid, and so should rightly use role="grid", if that role
is not already exposed somehow by the browser? Does that sound right?

Thanks,

Jason