Re: aria-rowindex and aria-colindex

We need to make sure whatever we come up with also works when aria-owns
is used to achieve the ordering of cells in a row.
We have a number of instances where the row isn't the DOM parent of all
the cells within it so we use aria-owns to achieve the relationship.
This works quite well in FF. aria-colindex needs to support this.
Regards,
James