Re: SVG2 Accessibility API Mapping specification

Yes.

Steve, please see the updates I made in the svg2 spec. for ellipse, text,
tspan, and textPath.

Note: one problem we are going to have is if SVG2 elements start to be
dropped we are going to have a problem getting through CR when browsers
start dropping those features. IOW we can't plan when browsers will drop
things.

One big issue the SVG working group has the fact that IE does not support
SVG animation elements.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger