Re: ACTION-1561

On 01/19/2015 05:31 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> that is dreadful! A panel does not apply a group. It is just a space to
> draw in. The panel could have just text in it.

The ATK documentation [1] states:

    ATK_ROLE_PANEL
    A generic container that is often used to group objects

The way it is used in multiple toolkits on our platform is as a generic
container that is used to group objects, like a series of radio buttons
or text boxes or various and sundry widgets. It's been this way for years.

With this in mind, please explain what you mean by the text I quoted
above in the context of this discussion.

Thanks!
--joanie

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/atk/unstable/AtkObject.html#AtkRole