Re: aria-rowindex and aria-colindex

Ok, perhaps concept is not new :) I checked and getCellAt(1, 0) return null
on this table. I just considered examples of this kind as edge cases having
no real application, not sure if ATs shared my vision though. I'm curious
if AT should distinguish this case from spreadsheet case and if they should
then how they can do that.