Re: make aria-owns to rearrange children

On 2015-02-17 12:36 PM, Alexander Surkov wrote:
> I think I like the idea to use querySelector for aria-owns value (for
> all idrefs attributes?).

FYI, this is an ARIA 2.0 issue/action.
- ISSUE-653: Need to support selectors in ARIA relationships [1].
- ACTION-1427: Propose (at-risk) solution for selector references to be
used in conjunction with IDREF [2].

These could be moved up to ARIA 1.1.  That would require testable
implementations in the 1.1 time frame.

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/653
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1427

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -