From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 5:44 PM
To: Paul Topping
Subject: RE: aria-describedat - Elsevier

That makes total sense.

I think tying visualization of the details/summary view based on media queries exposed through CSS in the browser should do it. Exposure of the possible additional information could be done using style sheets as well. JavaScript is out of the picture. I would like to do all this without a plugin but potentially the reading system could be modified to trigger the media query on platform that don't have a system property for that setting. e.g. exposelongdescriptions or exposeextendedcontent.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for Paul Topping ---08/24/2015 04:07:01 PM---[Although I am not really part of this thread and may have g]Paul Topping ---08/24/2015 04:07:01 PM---[Although I am not really part of this thread and may have gotten things wrong, I will offer this fo