Re: aria-labelledby and recursion

On 2015-04-30 11:55 AM, James Nurthen wrote:
> Would anyone be opposed to adding the credit card example to the spec.
> It certainly clarifies a misunderstanding I had.

I'd be happy to, if you mean the accname-aam.html document.  I have to
think a bit about where to put it.  Do you have suggestions?

> Or should I simply add a section to the authoring practices about how
> the accessible name calculation works?

I'd add examples to the APG as well.  Having examples there for authors
to consider, without having to look at or parse the details of the
algorithm, should be clearer.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -