RE: Face-to-face in Europe in July?

Sounds good.

- Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs@igalia.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. April 2015 17:32
To: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
Cc: chaals@yandex-team.ru
Subject: Face-to-face in Europe in July?

Hey all.

At today's HTML A11y Task Force, Charles mentioned a potential meeting
in Europe 9-10 July. If that meeting happens, those going may be the
same people needed for an ARIA face-to-face and/or a PF face-to-face. I
really think we would benefit from an ARIA face-to-face. Whether or not
we could get the same venue but for another day (e.g. 8 July) remains to
be seen. But if we could, are there enough of us who could go?

Also note that it sounds like the exact dates *might* not yet set in
stone. So really I'm asking if people are interested in an add-on day so
we can notify Charles.

Thanks!
--joanie