Re: Honouring text-transform styles in the a11y tree?

Hi. I believe we do same in Firefox and I think given "pros" rationale is
valid, AT should see same thing as sighted users do (btw, styles are
exposed to screen readers). Here's another example, if the content has
bunch of whitespaces which are rendered as one character or not rendered at
all then AT wants to deal with rendered text in this case. That's where the
approach to expose rendered text goes from I think.
Thanks.
Alexander.