Re: [REVIEW REQUESTED][ARIA] placeholder

It looks like the consensus is that placeholder can provide extra info the
label is used to and AT may want to access it so having ARIA placeholder
attribute may be useful for widget development. I'm good with it. However I
don't have clear understanding how placeholder should be mapped to
accessibility APIs, but that must be a different topic. It'd be great if
somebody started it.
Thanks.
Alex.