Re: Tab role and required accessible name: WAI-ARIA 1.1 spec

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
wrote:

> hN elements are ONLY to be used as an introduction to a section.  Which is
>> nonsense, but whatever.
>

> In HTML5 Hn other than the first in a section creates an implicit
> section/sub section:
>
> The first element of heading content in an element of sectioning content
>> represents the heading for that section. Subsequent headings of equal or
>> higher rank start new (implied) sections, headings of lower rank start
>> implied subsections that are part of the previous one. In both cases, the
>> element represents the heading of the implied section.

Yes, I am aware of this.  As I said, I consider it nonsense.  Regardless,
it is the law of the land, so we likely need to change our spec because
these are NOT sections.   I am not sure what we will do instead.  I am
going to put it on the PF Editor's agenda soon.

--
Shane McCarron