Re: Tab role and required accessible name: WAI-ARIA 1.1 spec

A comment on document structure:

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 2:31 AM, Birkir Gunnarsson <
birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com> wrote:

> P.s. For the final draft, we need to make the role entries h2
> headings, not h5, I find navigating the 1.1 spec very cumbersome due
> to the skewed heading levels, but it is all about content right now,
> not presentation.

Actually, they shouldn't be a heading at all according to the ReSpec
powers-that-be.  According to them, hN elements are ONLY to be used as an
introduction to a section.  Which is nonsense, but whatever.

However, in the current draft the roles are h3.  See
http://w3c.github.io/aria/aria/aria.html for the current draft of ARIA 1.1
Core.

--
Shane McCarron