Re: [REVIEW REQUESTED][ARIA] placeholder

Hey. I'm agree that placeholder has different semantics than label and
value but I'm still not certain about how this semantics can be used by AT.
The point is if there's no consumers for it then there's no great benefit
from having it. Iirc we started this chat before but I don't recall what
outcome was. SO do we have any data how AT developers want to handle
@placeholder? Firefox was used to map HTML @placeholder into accessible
name and it seems it worked fine with AT.

Btw, I'm not sure I agree that placeholder cannot be used instead of label.
That should be the use case for mobile web. On the other hand there are
examples of minimalistic UI on desktop, like searchbox on DEVMO page [1]
that doesn't have a label.

Thanks.
Alex.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/