Re: [ARIA] Proposal: aria-rowcount and aria-colcount only apply to tables or grids

My thumb up for the proposal :) Either way I would suggest to keep
separated the things that we all are agree on and that are disputable. All
disputable stuff can be added later when agreed. That will deliver faster
progress I believe.
Thanks!
Alex.