Re: Implementation bugs (present and anticipated) with aria-owns in tabular containers

Not sure I get the point but number of tbody in the table shouldn't affect
on table interface, "put them wherever in the DOM you want" is ambiguous as
it doesn't describe the way how tbody and table are linked.
Alex.