RE: Question from PF about CSS Device Adaptation spec

1) yes, 2)  likely rarely.

I know that Wayne Dick has a lot of experience in that area - he could likely provide more feedback. (http://www.knowbility.org/v/staff-detail/Wayne-Dick/5q/)

JF

From: ahby@aptest.com [mailto:ahby@aptest.com] On Behalf Of Shane McCarron
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:46 PM
To: James Craig
Cc: Janina Sajka; David Bolter; Cynthia Shelly; W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: Re: Question from PF about CSS Device Adaptation spec

At the risk of opening a can of worms, do user style sheets actually work?  And does anyone use them?

Apologies. I misread the spec reference Janina mentioned. This is indeed documenting the existing viewport method for controlling user zoom. I misread the request below and thought this was referencing a new CSS *property*.