From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, W3C WAI Protocols &
            Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Janina Sajka
            <janina@rednote.net>, Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 09/03/2014 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: Moving Name Computation to a separate specification
            document

I don't think the general concept of Name Computation is specifically tied
to ARIA, so I wouldn't name the document "ARIA Names"… The fact that it
references ARIA attributes like aria-label and aria-labelledby should be
sufficient to make it obvious that it's within the PF's charter.

If it hasn't been suggested already, what about "Accessible Name
Computation"?