Re: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

A feature such as Charles describes is useful, and has already been
defined for DAISY (ANSI/NISO Z39.86).

An important additional requirement is a reliable way to escape out of
the local mode--either forward beyond the structure, or back to
something before it. It must be easy to "go local" or "stay global."

PS: If memory serves, DAISY speaks of these as "escapable" structures.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net