Re: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

Chaals,

This certainly sounds like a possible solution to me - so long as we
could scope things at multiple levels in the page. For example a fancy
table widget with a user-customizable tab sequence feature, which also
includes a sub-component in the table which again requires use of tab
sequencing for some reason.

Being able to optimize a task for a user can be really important. We
have had customers judge software on the number of keypresses to
complete a specific task.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065