Re: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

We should definitely work in parallel with SVG.

Note: there is a joint task force now being formed between PF and SVG. We
are ironing out the last pieces of the charter. Fred Esch and I will be
co-facilitators.

Rich Schwerdtfeger