Re: @inert and @aria-inert for disambiguating modal states

ARIA does not just apply to HTML. It also applies to SVG and MANY elements
formerly limited to HTML are now showing up in SVG. While I agree with you
to a point Alex we need to think beyond just the HTML host language.

Are you proposing that every host language duplicate all HTML features? ...
just asking. I am copying the public pfwg list.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger