Re: Proposal for authoring practices task force meetings

Jon,
Sorry we will have to delay starting the calls for a week. We haven't
got call-in numbers set up.
This week has been very hectic for both Matt and myself so we will need
to delay starting this until October 17.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065