Re: Generated CSS content and browser/assistive technology compatibility

> Frustrating, I know, but from our end, there's nothing we could do except
> cut all support for ISimpleDOM, but that would leave all JAWS users in the
> dark for an indeterminable amount of time. ;)

An alternative is to define what is the required behavior from user agents.
and in the meantime create test cases on current/expected behaviour and
test them on AT/browser/platform combinations and from the results file
bugs/ work with vendors to get bugs fixed.

--

Regards

SteveF