Re: Action 1500 - fixed zoom

For some apps I agree with you. For others I do not. This is why it
should be an app-specific decision as to whether this is the right thing
to do. I see zoom availability as a potential usability issue and not an
accessibility issue, so long as there is a method to accomplish the text
resize functionality. So IMO we should let the market decide if this is
something that users want.

Regards,
James