Re: ARIA 1.1 heartbeat ready

So the formula is C1 + C2 = all changes since 1.0 to *this* draft, correct?
However 3d option doesn't seem going with the assumption.

Anyway If formula is correct then the wording
" C.2 Substantive changes since the 1.0 Recommendation (with the exception
of C.1 changes)."
" C.2 Substantive changes since the 1.0 Recommendation to previous draft"
might be good. Also 1st option looks good as shortcut but still might need
clarification.