Re: ARIA 1.1 heartbeat ready

Oh, gotcha.

C.1 Substantive changes since the last public working draft (This title is accurate.)
C.2 Substantive changes since the 1.0 Recommendation (This title could be clarified.)

I think it might help if we changed the C.2 title to one of these (changes in square brackets []):

C.2 [Previous] substantive changes since the 1.0 Recommendation.
C.2 [Other] substantive changes since the 1.0 Recommendation.
C.2 Substantive changes [both in in this draft and previous 1.1 drafts] since the 1.0 Recommendation.

Basically, my process is that, with each WDC publish, I append the entire contents of C.1 to the C.2 list, and start C.1 fresh. Does that clear things up for you?

James