Re: Indicating swipe actions on an element

Those are widget actions and both IA2 and ATK provides action interface to
expose them (action name, description and invoke). Neither ARIA nor UAIG
address accessible actions so Firefox makes an assumption based on ARIA
role. That means you could go with custom ARIA role + Firefox support. It's
not flexible approach but it works in case of Firefox OS. Alternatively
IndieUI as James says looks promising.

Thanks.
Alexander.